We have received $259,930 of the budgeted revenue of $322,930 (80% of goal reached)
Additionally, we have received an additional $59,086 to cover the $59,351 revenue shortfall (99.5% of goal reached)
Budgeted Revenue Raised as of 10/18/2015 (80% of goal)
Shortfall Revenue Raised as of 10/18/2015 (99.5% of goal)
Total Direct Support (Friends of Scouting and other direct contributions) is above year to date budget and above last year. In September, the council received a significant contribution in the Friends of Scouting Campaign as well as another significant gift in the line item for Other Direct Contributions. Each of these gifts can be seen in the Current Period section of the document.
Total Indirect Support (United Way) is under year to date budget and under last year.
Total Revenue is above year to date budget, but below last year. Revenue is income other than contributions, primarily:
• Sales of Supplies (Scout Shop Sales) – above budget (improvement over last month)
• Product Sales (Camp Card and Popcorn Sales) – above budget (improvement over last month)
• Camping Revenue (Summer Resident Camp) – above budget
• Activity Revenue (all other District and Council Activities & Events) – below budget
The Total Support and Revenue Year to Date Actual (at the bottom of page 1) at $1,222,657 is above Year to Date Budget ($1,074,388) and is behind of Year to Date Last Year ($1,240,302).
Total Expenses Year to Date Actual (middle of page 2) at $971,495 is below Year to Date Budget ($1,095,913) and is also below Year to Date Last Year ($1,152,494).
The Year to Date bottom line is the council budget showing a $251,162 surplus, had budgeted at $21,524 deficit and last year had a $87,808 surplus.
* Footnotes at the bottom of page two refer to line items in the expense section of the budget directly above on page two to provide further explanation of what those expenses represent.